Every business, like a person, needs checkup from time to time. As your business grows or changes, your business insurance should too. If your business changes, there could be the possibility that you may not have the right business insurance coverage, and that can lead to an uninsured claim.
What does a business insurance check-up look like?
We will review your policies and compare them to your operations to make sure that you have the coverage that matches your risk. We will also review the following questions:
- Have you added any new locations?
- Do you design, sell, or manufacture any new products?
- Did you update or remodel your facility?
- Did you make any investments in your business?
- Have you added transport or delivery services?
- Have you sold any personal property or equipment?
- Are you expanding your services and/or your client base?
- Have there been any changes in ownership?
Established by company president John Roussel in 1985. Roussel Insurance & Financial Services was founded to assist business owners and professionals in their insurance and employee benefit programs. Our mission is to give you the peace of mind that your business and personal assets are properly safeguarded. Each business and individual has its own circumstances which dictate that would be needed to safeguard years of hard work.
This information is intended for the client, individual or entity to which it is addressed. These articles contain concepts and opinions, and are not intended to represent the consensus of the insurance or risk community, nor to provide professional legal or tax advice. Please seek professional legal or tax counsel before making any decisions. The information provided does not change or modify any insurance policy, only the actual terms of the in-force policies will govern claim settlements.