We are in the middle of the 2015 ACA enrollment period. Remember to call us, as we can help you with all your individual options, including working with the exchanges.
- The open enrollment lasts only three months; about half the time as last year. The enrollment period is November 15, to February 15, 2015.
- Individuals may also qualify for Special Enrollment Periods outside of Open Enrollment if they experience certain events.
- When you buy health insurance coverage in the Marketplace, you may be able to get a premium tax credit that lowers what you pay in monthly premiums. This will depend on your 2015 household size and income.
- Individuals who are automatically re-enrolled in PPACA plans will still have the option of changing plans during open enrollment.
- It will be beneficial for you to work with an agent who is familiar with the ACA, and it does not cost you anymore.
We are here to help you with your insurance needs. We have access to many insurance products and can provide you with competitive premiums.
Established by company president John Roussel in 1985, Roussel Insurance & Financial Services was founded to assist business owners and professionals in their insurance and employee benefit programs. Our mission is to give you the peace of mind that your company and personal assets are properly safeguarded.
This information is intended for the client, individual or entity to which it is addressed. These articles contain concepts and opinions, and are not intended to represent the consensus of the insurance or risk community, nor to provide professional legal or tax advice. Please seek professional legal or tax counsel before making any decisions. The information provided does not change or modify any insurance policy, only the actual terms of the in-force policies will govern claim settlements.