- Bodily Injury- Bodily injury to a third party.
- Property Damage- Damage to a third party’s property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury- Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability- Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations- Liability arising out of products you sell or business operations and services conducted, excluding professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Management Liability –This might include cyber, employment, and professional liability coverage. Directors and officers liability also might fall under this category.
- Umbrella-Provides excess liability over primary auto and commercial liability policies.
- Pollution-Coverage for accidental release of pollutants.
- Covers vehicles owned by the company for business use
- Can include comprehensive and collision
- Buildings & Equipment -This covers most property on or near the business premises that is used in the business. This would include such things as machinery, computers, raw materials or inventory.
- Business Income & Extra Expense- If your main business premises are destroyed along with much of the property you used to operate, business income will provide funds to cover lost revenue. Extra Expense provides the cost of a temporary location and other related expenses.
Risk is a factor for whatever business you are in. We provide business insurance solutions to help you manage your risk, which keeps you in business. This information is not intended to be a complete review of all available coverage. Please call our office and we will be happy to provide a review of your insurance program.
We are committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest possible rates. Whether you are shopping for auto insurance, home insurance, life or business insurance, we can help you obtain the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.
All of us at Roussel Insurance & Financial Services truly value the long term relationship with our clients, and are proud to give families, individuals and businesses the personal attention required when it matters most. When claims arise, we realize that it can be very stressful and will do everything possible to assure timely and complete recovery.