General Liability Insurance provides the following coverage:
- Bodily Injury- Bodily Injury to a third party.
- Property Damage- Damage to a third party’s property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury- Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability- Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations- Liability arising out of the Nonprofits products or business operations and services conducted, excluding Professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Medical Payments- A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured's liability for bodily injury while on your premises.
Call us today for more information on a complete business insurance program. We know there are as many unique insurance needs as we have neighbors who live here! To talk with one of our helpful team members about your insurance needs, contact us today.